A radical political movement in the 1970’s lead to the largest land claim in western civilization, orchestrated by young visionary Inuit with a dream – the governance of their territory – the creation of Nunavut. The film reveals Canada’s misguided attempts at sovereignty in the north and finds hope and inspiration from determined people who changed the rules of the game.
- Best Feature Film – Atlantic Film Festival
- Director’s Guild of Canada – Alan King Award Nomination for Excellence in Documentary
- Writer’s Guild of Canada – Screenwriters Award Nomination – Best Documentary Script
- Vancouver International Film Festival – Audience Top Ten Canadian Films
- Focal International Awards – Nomination – Best Use of Footage in a Factual Production
- Writer/Director: John Walker
- Cinematographers: Charles Konowal, John Walker, csc
- Editor: Jeff Warren
- Sound: Alex Salter
- Music: Sandy Moore
- Narrator: John Walker
- Producers: Alethea Arnaquq-Baril, Charles Konowal, John Walker
- Production Company: Unikkaat Studios Inc., John Walker Productions Inc.